Terms and Conditions
1. This Bank Islam Visa Card ‘Kick Off’ campaign runs from 1 December 2009 to 30 June 2010.
2. This campaign is open to new and existing Bank Islam Visa Cardmembers (Principal and Supplementary) residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of Bank Islam, its advertising agencies, their immediate families or any person(s) connected with the administration of this campaign.
3. Card Accounts must be in current status to be eligible for participation and be rewarded with the prize(s).
4. Only transactions of RM50.00 (retail purchase) and above shall be valid.
5. All transactions will be automatically tracked by the system. Submissions of forms, SMS, creative signatures / slogans, etc. is not required.
6. The daily winner selection will be based on highest approval code printed on sales draft daily. The highest possible number is ‘999999’. In the event of a tie, the Cardmember with the higher amount spent will be adjudged the winner. The daily prize is an exclusive Adidas Football Merchandise Pack consisting of a cap, bag, tumbler, football and towel.
7. The monthly winner will be selected on the highest approval code printed on the sales draft every month, ending with ‘XX2010’. The highest possible number is ‘992010’. In the event of a tie, the Cardmember with the higher amount spent will be adjudged the winner. The monthly prize is a Sony 52” BRAVIA™ V Series LCD TV (KLV-52V550A).
8. Cardmembers are only allowed to win 1 prize in a month, but may win more than once throughout the campaign period.
9. Bank Islam reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of a similar value at any time without prior notice.
10. Winners are not allowed to exchange their prize(s) for any other prize(s) or request for a cash alternative.
11. All winners may be invited to attend a Prize Presentation Ceremony or other publicity events at a location to be confirmed later. Bank Islam reserves the exclusive right to publish or display the names and photographs of the winners for publicity purposes. Winners are responsible for all expenses in attending the ceremony.
12. The prize(s) shall be delivered to the winners at the billing address (within Malaysia only) stated in the records with the Bank Islam Card Centre (BICC). However, the winners may request to collect the prize from BICC at their own cost.
13. The Cardmember is advised to check with Sony (M) Sdn Bhd on the conditions of the warranty and the warranty period. A Warranty Card is provided with the prize. BICC makes no representation or warranty in respect of the prize in particular, its merchantability, quality, suitability for use and all ancillary services. For services and repairs, the Cardmember shall contact Sony (M) Sdn Bhd directly.
14. The prize offered herein is subject to change and/or upgrading of product specifications without prior notice.
15. The selection of winners will be at the absolute discretion of Bank Islam and shall be considered final.
16. Bank Islam is not liable for any misinterpretation of facts, and / or inflicted injuries and / or loss of lives and / or valuables resulting from the prize(s) won through the campaign. Bank Islam shall not be further liable, whether direct or consequential , for any loss or damage and / or whatsoever suffered by the Cardmembers caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from their participation in the campaign and / or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Bank Islam.
17. Bank Islam shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever, in respect of technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention and electronic or human error in the administration and processing of the campaign.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, in no event will Bank Islam or any of its officers, servants, employees, representatives and / or agents (including without limitation, any third party service providers that Bank Islam may engage for purposes of the campaign) be liable for any loss or damages (including without limitation loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the campaign and / or the prizes, even if Bank Islam has been advised on the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded. By participating in the campaign, the Cardmember will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Official Terms and Conditions stated herein, including decisions of Bank Islam which are final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, disputes and appeals will be entertained. Bank Islam further reserves the exclusive rights to change, amend, delete or add on to these terms and conditions without prior notice to the Cardmember and shall become effective on such date as Bank Islam may notify. The Cardmember agrees to be bound by such amendments.
19. Bank Islam reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the campaign with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Bank Islam of the campaign shall not entitle the Cardmember to any claim or compensation against Bank Islam for any loss or damage suffered or incurred as a direct and indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
20. The Terms and Conditions herein are in addition to and without prejudice to the Terms and Conditions stated in the Cardmember Agreement applicable to the Card Account. In the event of inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the said Agreement, these terms and conditions shall prevail in so far as they apply to this Bank Islam Visa Card ‘Kick Off’ campaign.
Dapatkan Kad Kredit Bank Rakyat dan Kad Kredit Bank Islam sekarang. Sila email kepada email@example.com untuk maklumat lanjut.
Get Bank Rakyat Credit Card and Bank Islam Card Credit now. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.